Mechanical Design Engineer (m/f/d)
- Development of VRFB systems from idea to concept, construction and prototyping until readiness for series production
- Continuous design revisions to secure technical leadership
- Order processing based on customer requirements
- Preparation of requirements specification sheets, FMEA and risk assessment
- Support of purchasing process with supplier evaluations for specific parts
- Technical support for Sales and Product Management processes
- Degree in mechanical engineering (FH/TH/University) or comparable qualification
- Expert with SolidWorks and well experienced with SAP
- Skilled working with Microsoft Office
- Experienced in presentation and discussion of technical results in a team
- Process-oriented and structured thinking with pragmatic approach
- Skilled to work in international team with English as team language (good English skills are a must) together with good to very good German skills as a strong benefit
EverFlow Germany located in Freudenstadt Germany is a decade long developer and producer of Vanadium Redox Flow Batteries. Everflow Germany is part of a Joint Venture between the German SCHMID Group and Saudi Arabian Nusaned Investment owned by Sabic. The EverFlow® product family offers VRFB based storage systems for Telecoms, Containerized Storage for Commercial and Industrial applications as well as Large Scale storage systems for Wind and Solar Plants and Utilities.
Please send your application documents quoting the reference number (Job-ID) 630208, your salary expectations and availability to:
Human Resources | Robert-Bosch-Str. 32-36 | 72250 Freudenstadt | email@example.com | For questions please contact us at 07441 538-518 or -480.