- Development of Software to control VRFB Systems using the programming languages Siemens S7 AWL and SCL.
- Design and programming of structured Sources for block libraries to use in SPS programming
- Integration of complex peripherals with fieldbus attachment (ProfiNet, Ethernet TCP/IP, Modbus and IO-Link)
- Development and programming of user interfaces
- Configuration of control software, subsequent simulated functional control to release for use in the field
- Support of service during systems commissioning in house as well as in the field
- Global Service support including onsite service at customer during installation commissioning and service
- Degree in electrical engineering (FH/TH/University) or comparable
- Expert knowledge of Controls programming mainly Siemens (SPS)
- Well experienced in structured design of a software
- Skilled in understanding electrotechnical designs
- Skilled working with Microsoft Office
- Experienced in presentation and discussion of technical results in a team
- Process-oriented and structured thinking with pragmatic approach
- Skilled to work in international team with English as team language (good English skills are a must) together with good to very good German skills as a strong benefit
EverFlow Germany located in Freudenstadt Germany is a decade long developer and producer of Vanadium Redox Flow Batteries. Everflow Germany is part of a Joint Venture between the German SCHMID Group and Saudi Arabian Nusaned Investment owned by Sabic. The EverFlow® product family offers VRFB based storage systems for Telecoms, Containerized Storage for Commercial and Industrial applications as well as Large Scale storage systems for Wind and Solar Plants and Utilities.
Please send your application documents quoting the reference number (Job-ID) 630209, your salary expectations and availability to:
Human Resources | Robert-Bosch-Str. 32-36 | 72250 Freudenstadt | email@example.com | For questions please contact us at 07441 538-518 or -480.