Team Leader System Development (m/f/d)
Vanadium Redox Flow Battery (VRFB)
- Lead and coordinate system development activities
- Coordination of the collaborative design efforts through all stages, from concept ideas through prototyping, testing, iterative improvement and final implementation
- Ensuring cohesive and synergistic product design free of harmful interactions between its various parts and addressing all major known failure modes and critical vulnerabilities of the VRFB technology
- Serving as a final review and approval body for all engineering and design changes
- Maintaining the project design documentation repository on the server, enforcing revision control and file change restrictions.
- Responsible for compliance with safety and environmental regulations
- Reporting to superior and preparation of decision papers
- Min. 3 years of team lead and project management experience in R&D
- Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or comparable experience
- Experienced in leading a design team in battery design (redox flow battery is a bonus)
- Experienced in reporting and presenting to management
- Process-oriented and structured thinking with pragmatic approach
- Skilled to work in international teams across different locations
- Good English skills in writing and speaking as precondition, preferred in combination with German skills
We are SCHMID
SCHMID masters processes that are needed in the most different industrial sectors and builds machines and automation systems perfectly tailored to the requirements. The company group with its headquarters in Freudenstadt (Germany) has more than 900 employees worldwide. With the development of new fields of application four business units have developed taking advantage of numerous synergy effects: Electronics, Photovoltaics, Energy Systems and Customer Service
SCHMID Group | SCHMID Energy Systems GmbH
The SCHMID Energy Systems GmbH operates at the headquarters of the SCHMID Group in Freudenstadt / Germany. It develops, produces and sells stationary energy storage units based on the highly effective Vanadium Redox Flow Technology. The EverFlow® product family includes compact storage solutions for home-use applications, commercial and industrial battery containers as well as large storage units for utilities.
Please send your application documents quoting the reference number (Job-ID) 630202, your salary expectations and availability to:
Human Resources | Robert-Bosch-Str. 32-36 | 72250 Freudenstadt | email@example.com | For questions please contact us at 07441-538 320 or -518.